recently I've been...

yes I am writing two posts in a day. Mainly because a friend is making me (HI SARAH!!!) and the babies are cooperating. So now you get a post of what is going on. It's fun.

Making: um, food? I cook dinner pretty much every night. So that is about it. I would love to say I have a few crafts I am working on, but not at this time. I may try and get a fall wreath up. We shall see.

Cooking: easy things. Like 30 mins or less. Oh, and I just made this. You're welcome. Peanut butter lovers unite!!! Warning… do not continue to look through her blog. You will make all the sweets and gain all the pounds. You have been warned!!

Drinking: Coffee. Water. That's it, folks! Oh, and some wine. Because obviously!!

Reading: We just started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this Wednesday and will be studying the Life of Moses. So that is about all I have time for when it comes to reading.

Wanting: A more simplified wardrobe. I have been reading this blog and am so inspired by her taking the leap into only a 37 piece capsule wardrobe. I'm shooting for 40. And it is dang hard. However, I am determined. I have so been wanting a more simplified home and lifestyle. It's just been on my heart and I am trying so hard to make it happen. I really do want this book though. I have heard it is amazing.

Looking: forward to my very first Essential Oils class I will be teaching. I have been wanting to have a class for a super long time, but I kinda had a baby. Then lost my mind trying to figure out how to parent two babies. Heck, still losing my mind. But with fall and LOTS of germs, I figured now would be a great time to have one so my peeps can stay healthy. Who says peeps? Ugh, sorry.

Playing: Taylor Swift "Shake it off" Best. Song. Ever. Dance party every single time it is on.

Wasting: Precious moments dreaming about traveling. I want a more simplified everything so we can start putting money towards traveling. Like to here would be great!

Sewing: Not lately. I do need to fix Adeline's curtains though. So maybe next year? ha

Wishing: I had a latte maker. Or time to exercise more.

Enjoying: Baby grins. And Q being able to put some words together. That kid is hilarious. When he isn't being naughty. 

Liking: My new dining room table. Husband made it and did an AMAZING job. It's farmhouse style and I love that we will be eating at for years to come and he built it with his own two hands. Swoon.

Wondering: how long I have until one child wakes up and this post is cut short.

Loving: The cooler temps. I wish summer could last forever, but I hate bugs. And humidity. So fall it is!

Hoping: So much. That my marriage would continue to grow stronger. I could be consistent in discipling and do it in love and biblically. That we could get out of debt faster. That someone would bring me a Caribou coffee.

Marveling: um. I don't know. Oh, maybe that God thought it would be a good idea to give me two babies. Sometimes I just don't understand, but then I think, there is a bigger plan than I can see. So I keep goin and pray a little harder for sanity.

Needing: More girlfriend time. I miss it. 

Smelling: Thieves diffusing. COLDS WILL NOT GET US DOWN! If I write it in all caps, obviously it will come true. 

Wearing: jeans. striped long sleeve. flannel. these earrings. and these shoes. 

Following: simplicity blogs.

Opening: nothing. I wish I had good mail to look forward too. It's like Christmas.

Ok, hope you all enjoyed and weren't too bored!! 







2 comments:

  1. Kelli, I love the style you wrote this post in! Quick and easy, but gives lots of info. I've been yearning for a simpler life too :) I just want to savor what God has blessed me with and not be running here and there and everywhere. I'm trying to meditate on some days the (insert chore here) can wait so I can have an extra few minutes to snuggle my boy. I hope you're doing well and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes… isn't it so hard to try and live a simple life in a world that just always crave bigger and better?! We are doing so very well. Thank you for asking! When are you going to add another sibling for that adorable boy of yours?!?! ;)

      Delete

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.