since I've been gone...

Yes, I am singing the Kelly Clarkson song "Since you've been gone" right now in my head.
You are too now.
You're welcome.

Well. It has been quite some time since I have last posted.
On purpose.
I didn't want to write anymore.
I didn't want to carve out more of my day for a blog post.
To spill my guts when I already felt like I had nothing left in me by the end of the day.
But here I am.
I guess I kinda miss it.
Spilling my guts that is.
Not carving out even more of my day.

I had another baby.
Her name is Adeline Cecelia.
And she is pretty awesome.
Being a Mom to two babies is…. um…. challenging.
Like, how do people with more than two children do it?!?!?!
No thanks.
I'll stick with two.

Q is 2.
Acting like 15.
Dude has some attitude.
We are woking on discipline and obeying.
hahahahahahahahaha it's going awesome.

Here is a picture of our Addie girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.