being brave

a lot of the blogs I have been reading have been talking about "being brave in 2013." I don't know what it is about this year, but something in me just wants change. Maybe it's the fact that since becoming a momma I want to be the best I can be.
best role model.
best example.
best ME.


I can't be any of those things while being silent. with a heavy heart. not being active in my faith.

I think a lot of it has to do with our family finding a new church. It really makes the world of difference when you find a place you can feel welcomed at. Encouraged. HAPPY!

I'm excited for 2013. Being brave and changing. I think it is going to be a remarkable year.

cuddles from my love on valentines.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Kelli! Praying 2013 brings many wonderful things for you, Chet, & Q!!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.