weekend re-cap

Weekends do my soul good.
Reinforcements from Daddy are so needed.
And the babe finally gets some one on one with him.
YAY!! 


I ordered this essential v-neck from Gap and it is AMAZING! I bought another one in white.
I may go back and get more in different colors. SO COMFY!


Neck kisses and giggles from Daddy!


Someone has been either teething or going through a growth spurt.
LOTS of cuddles.


If I had lots of money... I would snatch this entire outfit up for Mr.Q


Someone has a new toy!


Saturday morning coffee and cinnamon rolls. Yes please!


Daddy rocking baby to sleep.


watching this guy roll around and army crawl is so entertaining.


quick feed while outlet shopping.


Sunday morning cuddle time. Favorite in our home.


Sunday breakfast in the car before church. Sometimes it just has to be done!

Hope everyones weekend was peaceful and enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the pictures of everyone. It makes me miss you all so much and yet I feel like I'm right there with you. Love & Hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.