breaking up is hard to do

I have a pretty serious relationship with sweets.
Like, every night we meet up and it is amazing.
My mother tells me it is part of having hypoglycemia
Whatever it is, it has to end.

Since I am still nursing, I feel super guilty gorging on sweets when I know it goes to the babe.
But it's so hard!
Even more so since I got this sweet girl...


her name is Blanca and we have been making sweet memories from Pinterest
So. Today is the day.
If I want something sweet, I will just grab a piece of fruit.
Please pray for me.
I see a crabby version of myself in the near future...

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha oh how I love reading your posts! So funny!

    Lucky girl! I LOVE those mixers! I'm jealous of your new relationship. Well... I guess you broke up, so does that mean I can swoop in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelli, I love your writing and sense of humor. You have ALWAYS been able to make giggle. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.