coffee date

If we sat down for coffee today I would let you do most of the talking.
I would probably have multiple cups.
And I would just soak it in.

I would probably want to meet somewhere to try and get out of the house.
But then again, it's really cold out.
So maybe we could just meet at my place?

I would tell you that I am longing for spring.
That really isn't a surprise though.
Most every Minnesotan is.

I would tell you that having a teething baby puts a strain on your marriage.
You just have to remind each other that you are a team.
And it will pass.

And that would be about all I could muster up.
How about you?
Are you longing for spring and multiple cups of coffee?



new shirt from the MIL. I feel blessed to have her.


1 comment:

  1. You're right, this too shall pass and your wee babe will be a big boy before you know it. Being a team is VERY important. Hang in there! BTW......love the shirt and the girl wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.