weekend re-cap

this past week has been one for the books.
makes only want one child.
pretty sure the babe is cutting his upper teeth.
however, I have yet to see them.
LOTS of sleepless nights.
and crying on my part.
and sweet, sweet coffee.

we went out to breakfast Saturday morning with the hubs dad.
breakfast is my favorite meal.
coffee. muffins. omelets. hash browns.
love it all.
it makes sleepless nights seem a little brighter.

then we headed to the paint store.
our house was flipped so the person who re-did it decided to paint EVERYTHING the same color.
with flat paint.
and do a horrible job too.
so a good paint job was MUCH needed.
lets just say... paint is so not cheap.
but now that the hubs has done some walls, wow, what a difference!
so in love!

my father-in-law brought over a bunch of pallets.
so excited to do some DIY projects.
I'll post once I get started!






Before:




After:









1 comment:

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.