Living Room Re-do

When we first bought our home, we were expecting our baby just 2 months after.
It didn't give us a lot of time to decorate or change things up.
Now that I am not working outside of the home and bringing in income,
we have A LOT less money to work with.
I have been trying use things around the house and DIY things so we don't spend much. 

My goal is to have a natural earthy feel to it.
Not so girly.
Someplace relaxing and that the hubby feels welcome too.

Here are some of my ideas:




stump table how to found here


Deer art found here


terrarium how-to found here



chair found here



pillow found here


pillow found here


I'll keep you updated and give progress updates.
I got some quotes on furniture I was looking at...
yeah, I need to have a plan B.
Can't afford $2,900 for a couch.
Even though it is the most amazing couch ever.
Sigh...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.