Coffee date... on Thursday

Our coffee date is a little late this week.
I'm still trying to somehow get back into the swing of things from our trip.
It's not the easiest with a babe.

So welcome!
I still don't have creamer to offer you, but I have milk and sugar and I'm actually growing to like it!

I would tell you that my uncle died on Saturday.
On my sisters wedding day.
I don't know who I felt more sorry for.
My sister has such a soft heart and knowing that her favorite uncle passed on her wedding day isn't the greatest.
His funeral is tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it.
You see, I don't have the best extended family.
My plan is to go, talk with my aunt and leave as soon as possible.
It's sad when a funeral becomes a family reunion.
That's how often we see each other.

I would tell you that our trip out west has my husband itching to move out there.
I think it's the mountains.
They get him every time.

I would tell you that these warmer days are a tease and I feel like it will snow one more time.
But we are trying to enjoy them by going on walks.

I would tell you that this marriage equality thing all over facebook is getting under my skin.
I try really hard to leave it alone.
I try not to use facebook as an outlet, to me, that's not what it is used for me.
But it's getting harder and harder to keep my mouth shut.
I have been thinking about just deleting the whole thing all together.
The only reason I haven't is because I post pictures of the babe for grandparents.

I would tell you that I planned on weaning from nursing at 10 months.
But how things are going, it doesn't look like it will be then.
I have no clue how to go about doing it.
I feel like he is still nursing so much and I don't know how to transition him.

Then I would ask how your week has been going.
What is on your heart, and is there anyway I could encourage you?

Thanks for coming for coffee.
I needed a little heart to heart this morning.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.